Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2008Kim Sharma sizzles in a two-piece



Just when everyone was about to be sure that Kim Sharma has vanished to the oblivion, the hot gal is back with ultra hot pics of hers in a sex two-piece (no, it is not a bikini) from her upcoming movie ‘Money Hai Toh Honey Hai’. The shots have been taken in Mauritius where she has been shooting with Aftab Shivdasani.

Talking about the film and her two-piece suit, Kim says, “I can’t reveal much about my role but it’s a romantic comedy and I’m paired opposite Aftab. I will be wearing a bikini again after Nehle Pe Dehla. I wasn’t very fit at the time, though. Now I have been working out and am in great shape. If I have a great body and look glamorous why shouldn’t I wear one?”

‘Money Hai to Honey Hai’ is a romantic comedy produced by Kumar Mangat and directed by Ganesh Acharya. It stars Govinda, Aftab Shivdasani, Upen Patel, Celina Jaitley, Kim Sharma, Hansika Motwani, Isha Koppikar and Manoj Bajpai. With the list of stars so long, we wonder, besides the skin, how much of her acting talents will Kim be able to show?

Source : http://www.bollywood-stars.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment